I was introduced to this “pin” by a friend of mine and BOY am I glad she shared! Yesterday I went out a bought supplies to begin a pom pom learning program with my daughter and she’s been pumped about it ever since!
The breakdown for supplies was so cheap I’m actually in shock… seriously – I kept telling my husband over and over how I got all the supplies for SUPER CHEAP!
- pom poms (80pk)x2 from $ store = $2
- baking sheet from $ store = $1
- magnetic strip from Jo Annes w/ 50% off coupon = $3
- Hot glue (I had at home already… you will need this – the magnetic strips don’t stick well enough)
- Printer, Paper and Ink (I have)
So, for $6 I have a complete system for learning color sorting, letters and numbers… Woot!